With a long-held tradition of nearly a century serving in the hospitality industry, Majestic Saigon has born out the high-end level of services on several generations of international travelers. Staying in this hotel is experiencing both the old and the new Vietnam. While the classical French colonial materials fill up the interior space, the impeccable view over Saigon is out open from the window of every room. Majestic Saigon is a hotel of heritage, hospitality and elegance in the heart of the pulsating Saigon city center.
Food and drinks
Catinat Lounge: this romantic and tranquil place is idea for dating or a morning coffee with the melodious sound of piano
Breeze Sky Bar: 3 meal service with Buffet or À la carte menu with the breathtaking view of Saigon River
M Bar: renowned as one of the 10 most famous rooftop bars in Saigon, this place will not let you down with the spectacular view of Saigon River by night and live music from Filipinos and Flamenco Band.
Address: 1 Dong Khoi, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- 200m to the Lucky Plaza Ho Chi Minh
- 500m to the Opera House: the well-known example of French colonial architecture since 1897 is a resemblance to the European vibe in the heart of Saigon.
- 800m to the Museum of Ho Chi Minh City: this museum is the liveliest evidence for the national history from the Vietnam War to the reunification period. The influences of European,
- Baroque and Oriental architectures are the highlight of this construction.
- 900m to the Ben Thanh Market: not only one of the largest marketplaces in Saigon, Ben Thanh also becomes the minimized version of the Saigon culture with local dishes, textiles, handicrafts
- 900m to the Fine Arts Museum: Museum: the Vietnamese art culture is well-demonstrated throughout a huge collection of artworks on the traditional and unique materials. Vietnamese
- ceramics, as well as Buddhist art, are also covered during your discover.
- 900m to the Vincom Shopping Center
- 1.1km to the General Post Office: this construction is ideal for a journey back through the long-lasting historical context of Vietnam from the prehistoric culture to distinctive dynasties.