Welcome to the newest issue of Travel in Style, your guide to the sights, sounds, and flavours of Asia! Heading into spring, this is a wonderful time to start planning your next vacation.
Ready to embark? Here is what you can explore in this edition of Travel in Style:
• Find out what drew Hollywood director Jordan Vogt-Roberts to Vietnam’s unspoiled forests, caves, and shores to film Kong: Skull Island and how you can explore those same breathtaking destinations.
• Planning a honeymoon? Discover why Thailand is the ultimate romantic destination for couples and how you can celebrate your journey as a couple by taking a trip to the Land of Smiles.
• Discover the Premier Village Danang Resort in Vietnam, a sun-soaked seaside sanctuary where you can rent your own private villa with the beach right in your backyard. This is the perfect luxury accommodation if you are travelling with a family!
• Explore Aava Resort & Spa, an award-winning Scandinavian-owned hotel along the secluded Nadan beach of South Thailand. With spotless sand for miles, pink dolphins playing in the waves, gourmet cuisine and rejuvenating spa treatments, it is the ultimate resort for pampering.
• Find out exactly where to eat when you’re visiting Cambodia and Maldives—and what it is like to dine at a world-class underwater restaurant.
• Discover six amazing reasons to visit Bhutan, the spiritual heartland of the Himalayas.
• Travelling solo while married? It’s more common than you might think—and can pay off in unexpected ways.
Turn the page to get started on this quarter’s issue. If any of these stories inspire you to plan your own trip to Asia, please give us a call at +1 (888) 497-0068. We can’t wait to help you set up the tour of your dreams!