Occupies an amazing riverfront location a few minutes from Hoi An ancient town, Anantara Hoi An Resort feature spacious split-level rooms overlooking the tranquil Thu Bon river and lush landscaped gardens.
Best for: Elegant rooms feature a private porch and seating areas with stunning views of the river or gardens which are perfect for couples and families.
For families: All children are welcome. Kids under 4 can stay free of charge when using an existing bed.
Room Tip: Pets are not allowed
Food and drinks
Set off on culinary journeys at 6 scenic restaurants and bars edging the Thu Bon river. You can enjoy an intimate dinner of modern Vietnamese cuisine, or international flavors for two with a private chef, or a family celebration.
Address: 1 Pham Hong Thai Street, Hoi An City, Quang Nam Province
- Hoi An Ancient Town – 11 min walk
- Quan Cong Temple – 6 min walk
- Tan Ky House – 11 min walk
- Chua Cau – 13 min walk
- Tran Duong House – 1 min walk
- Hoi An Cloth Market – 4 min walk
- Assembly Hall of the Chaozhou Chinese Congregation – 4 min walk
Stations and Airports
- Da Nang (DAD-Da Nang Intl.) – 39 min drive
- Airport pick-up service
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)